Saturday, January 1, 2011

Anything Can Be Art: Pet Photos!

Anything can be art! It's true...

I recently assisted my mom with a simple, easy and inexpensive artwork project. She took a few photos of her dogs and then I took the digital files to Sam's Club to get them printed. Sam's Club is great because they have the photo kiosks that are so easy to use to play around with your image until you get it looking exactly how you want. For the look we were after, I zoomed in on the dog's heads and turned the images into black and white using the kiosk. I was able to get the two 11x14 prints for $7...a steal! (Bonus: they were ready in 1 hour!) My mom bought the black frames with the matting for $18 each. Total cost of the project was about $43!

What do you think? Cute, huh!?!? Black and white pet photos could add a little whimsy and fun to almost any room!





No comments:

Post a Comment