Monday, November 8, 2010

Reupholstery!!

The good news...I found a pair of mid-century lounge chairs that I love at a great price! (Found the chairs at Furniture Lounge of course!)

The bad news...they were a mustard yellow color that just wasn't going to work!

Solution: Reupholstery!


BEFORE:




AFTER:




LOVE the way they turned out! I'm not going to lie...reupholstery is not cheap...but it can be a great way to customize a special piece!

I had my heart set on contrast piping and it just so happened that my mom had the perfect black fabric on hand for the piping...perfect! The two chairs sit by an iron and glass table, yellow footstool and striped lamp...a great place to read, enjoy a beverage or watch TV! I found the yellow and grey throw pillows at a wonderful Etsy shop called Idari...check out her pillows in such fun fabrics at a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment