Sunday, September 20, 2009

Vintage Find: Haeger Potteries Lamp

A little trip yesterday afternoon to my favorite store, Furniture Lounge, and I now have some great new vintage pieces for my house! I scored two tables, a lamp and some artwork...all amazing mid-century vintage items.

Love, love, love this lamp! The base and shade were sold seperately and my mom put the two together for an awesome pair. The base is a vintage Haeger Potteries lamp made out of light yellow ceramic and black metal. The shape reminds me a bit of a lava lamp! The shade is made out of fiberglass and has abstract swirls of black and copper all over it with black plastic cord whipstiching on the top and bottom. Don't they look great together!?!




The lamp now sits on one of the new tables...a two-tiered black metal table with smoked glass on top of both tiers...lovely vignette!


Stay tuned for another post about the vintage artwork I scored...

No comments:

Post a Comment